Smart Regions 3.0 Transforming our societies
Free of charge
- Organizers aim to keep, to the best level possible, the equilibrium between applicants from different countries and organizations by screening registration requests before accepting them.
- Organizers reserve the right to refuse registrations if there are too many participants from the same organization/institution. Priority will be given to those who register early.
- Organisers will not be able to accept additional registrations once the event is full even if this occurs before the registration deadline.
The deadline for registrations is October 31st 2019.
- We will not be able to accept additional registrations once the event is full even if this occurs before the registration deadline.
- Only one e-mail address per participant can be registered in the system.
- You are free to choose the sessions you are interested in and design your own program.
- The welcome & registration desk will be located at the entrance area of The Egg.
- Registration desks will be open on November 14th as of 8:00.
- Please ensure to bring with you the print out of the confirmation email including your personal registration barcode. This will allow you to pick up your badge at the venue. Badges must always be worn to allow entrance into the halls.
The exhibition will be open to all participants during the networking times on both days: coffee breaks, networking lunch and networking sessions on day 1, and during the coffee break and lunch on day 2.
Complimentary Wi-Fi access will be available throughout the venue on both days. You will be provided with the password at the registration desk.
A cloakroom will be available next to the registration area.
All main plenary sessions will include interpretation services in the following languages:
Please ensure to pick up an interpretation headset when you enter the plenary room and return it when you leave the session. Please note that you will be required to leave a form of ID in exchange for the headset.
Interpretation channels per language will be announced at the event.
Please note that the workshops and networking activities will not include interpretation, the working language for these sessions is English.
In an effort to decrease our carbon footprint, many of the publications available at the event will be displayed and available for download on digital interactive kiosks around the networking and exhibition areas. You will be able to flip through these publications on the kiosks and select those that you would like to have emailed to you for further reading.
You will also be able to find the full up to date program of the event on screens around the venue, as well as dedicated interactive maps of the exhibition.
The number 112 can be dialed to reach emergency services - medical, fire and police - from anywhere in Europe. Calls are free from any telephone.